Sunday, October 5, 2008

lots to report since I last wrote

There are several things I'd like to share.
First off, Missy and I had a craft weekend a few weeks back and made stained glass windows. And it literally took all weekend. We bought the windows from a local antique shop, painted them, shopped at Hobby Lobby for the perfect design and colors and then got to work on painting the glass. I have included a picture of my window. It hangs on our front porch.

The next topic is Philip. Each week we have dinner with Missy and Philip. Last week it was our turn to host them. Each time they come over Lucie and Lily go crazy. They run out to greet M&P and if they don't get out of their car fast enough the dogs will whine. I'm sure this is because Philip is the master of playing tug-o-war with both of them simultaneously. This last time I managed to get an action photo and wanted to share it with you. We are so grateful to have such great friends live nearby and I'm positive Lucie & Lily agree.

The last photos are from our weekend getaway to Hilton Head and Savannah. Our friends Heather & Chris had a beach wedding on Saturday in Hilton Head. It was a beautiful wedding and we really enjoyed ourselves. Since Friday was our 4 year anniversary we made a weekend out of the event. I forgot our camera at the wedding but we managed to get some photos during our stop in Savannah. This was my first time in Savannah. It is such a unique place. Full of character and pizazz you can't find anywhere else.

This is all for now but I will write again shortly and try not to let things pile up.

lots to report since I last wrote

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so crafty Amanda. I like your stained glass hanging. Looks like you had perfect weather in Savannah. See ya soon.
Love yous.
Mom