I have been inspired by friends and family to start a blog for Wesley and I. Several friends with growing families and my sister-in-law - who has a growing family of her own - have started blogs to stay in touch. Since we do not live in the same town as family I thought this would be a great way show pictures and tell you about what we are up to. So from Germany to Kentucky to the Carolinas and back to Georgia, now our family can be just a log in away. And our friends who are even more spread out can also keep up with the latest.
It will take me a little while to get the look how I want it so bare with me as I figure it out.
John Calvarese Kennedy
11 years ago
2 comments:
Lovely idea. And knowing you it will be a nice piece of the interweb in just a little while. I will bookmark it just as soon as I take my new computer out of the box.
Cant wait to see you all... Dad and Jackie
Post a Comment