This was the first time we've had family pics made in a very long time, unless our wedding from nearly 5 years ago counts. Jennifer Bearden was great to work with. The sun on the beach was harsh so we have squinting eyes in those. Other than that, all went well. Click on this photo gallery to see some of our favorites.
![]() |
| Kiawah Island Vacation 2009 |
I hope Wesley doesn't mind a couple's baby shower when it eventually becomes our turn. He handled the couple's wedding shower okay, so I'm sure it won't bother him.
Richard and Jessie have been very nice to let me be involved. The planner, organizer and crafty sides of me just can't resist. Although I am trying to go through my Mom a little bit so I don't bother them. They are both so laid back and easy going - pretty sure I didn't get any of that trait.
Fun times with the Burnett Family just keep on coming!


1 comment:
Oh, great pics! Glad y'all had a fun family vacation.
Post a Comment